I was so pleased with my progress in the department of pre-made birthday cards last week that I decided to take it a step further. I now have a few Christmas goodies made and ready to go! In my opinion, it's never to early to prepare for this holiday. It ALWAYS sneaks up on me. This is what I did...
- Step One - don't throw away Crystal Light containers (actually, I never throw away any containers that have any kind of crafting potential!
- Step Two - locate "Sugar and Spice" Recipe Scrapbooking Kit and Appetizing accents.
- Step Three - use papers to wrap Crystal Light containers. It is a perfect fit horizontally - no trimming needed! You will only need to trim a few inches lengthwise.
- Step Four - Use paper scraps to make folded tags and adorn with appetizing accents and stickers. I also used stickles for a little extra pizazz on the canister. Tie tags on to canisters with holiday ribbon.
- Step Five - Filling. It's a bit early to fill the canisters with goodies. However, when the time comes, I plan to fill with chocolate dipped pretzel rods. The pretzel rods are just tall enough to stick out of the containers and look really cute. However - any cookies, candies, brownie mixes, etc. will be a great filling.