Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome friends!

Welcome to the new Cookbookin' Blog!

I am so excited to introduce everyone to the new Cookbookin' website. As many of you know, the Cookbookin' line of product was acquired from Sulyn Industries by Jackie and Patty of PJK Designs in June of 2008. The Cookbookin' product line has since been edited and reworked to include some terrific new designs and updated favorite product.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Alice Kershaw, the marketing director for PJK Designs, the new home of Cookbookin'. The focus of this blog is a few of my favorite things ~ food, recipe scrapbooking, entertaining, gifts and more! Of course, I will always keep you up to date on the latest Cookbookin' products, projects and news. I am big on putting names to faces. I have included a picture of myself and my assistant editor, Sophie Kershaw. She is my go-to gal for all things chic and stylish. If I may, I would like to point out that both Sophie and my cheeks are a little puffier than we would like due to the upcoming arrival of baby Kershaw. My dear Sophie has accompanied me on many trips to the local Baskin Robbins as all good assistant editors should. Cookbookin' has been extra fun these last few months - everything tastes wonderful at 8 months pregnant!

Thanks for checking out the new website and stay tuned for more from the team at Cookbookin'!

1 comment:

  1. Do you think they make those pink collars in XXXL Fun blog. I look forward to following your adventures.

    ReplyDelete