Sunday, November 22, 2009

Count Your Blessings Card


Everyone I have spoken to over the last couple of days is busy, busy getting ready for the big day on Thursday.  One of my nearest and dearest chefs (you know who you are missy, wink wink) will actually begin her turkey brining ritual tomorrow...Impressive!  

This Thanksgiving the Kershaws are taking a family trip.  This is a first for us and I am so excited!  We are meeting parents, (P of PJK), silbings, aunts, uncles, and grandparents in Scottsdale, Arizona.  I have so much to be Thankful for this year.  My darling Jack arrived on May first and has been such a blessing to the family.  My work with COOKBOOKIN'TM is exciting and FUN and I think I have the best friends in the whole wide world.  A special thanks to all of our wonderful COOKBOOKIN'TM friends, fans, designers, retailers and reps.  We couldn't do it without you!  On that Thankful note, I leave you with this darling "Count Your Blessings" card from COOKBOOKIN'TM designer Debbie Sherman.  

Happy Sunday!  I'm off to the first showing of the day of New Moon...I would like to add the Twilight series and Edward Cullen to my list of things I am thankful for!

2 comments: