Monday, July 6, 2009

Chocolate leftovers















If you are anything like me, you often scramble at the last minute to get cards and gifts in the mail for birthdays. If I could have saved all the money I have spent on overnight shipping of late gifts, Jackson would be well on his way to a nice college fund! Well, today I am taking charge of this reoccuring and frusterating problem! One of the best things about the Cookbookin' line of Recipe Scrapbooking Kits is the great amount of product included in the kit. I have found that I can use one kit to create several double page layouts and I still have plenty of great scrapbooking supplies left to create with. As you know, I recently used the Chocolate Celebrations RSK to create a special birthday card for Nana Kershaw. Check out all of the other fun projects I was able to create using just the leftovers from my RSK. P.S. - I still have lots of stickers and cardstock cutouts to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment