Monday, October 12, 2009

Cold = YUM!

Brrr....Denver area residents, you know what I'm talking about!  We had quite the little cold blast come in this weekend.  After living in Texas for most of my life, I am still not used to 23 degree days in early October.  I must say, I have grown very fond of snuggling on the couch with Jack and 2 fur-babies on a snowy and cold day.  It also puts me in the mood for a yummy crock pot stew with rolls.  Stew is something that requires many ingredients and unfortunately a good bit of time.  However, my rolls are fast, EASY and delicious.  They only require 3 ingredients!  Whatever you decide to make to warm up your family this Fall, I highly recommend adding a serving of Easy 1.2.3 rolls, AKA "Fatten you right up" Rolls ;)  

Here is the super-easy recipe!

1 stick melted butter
1 cup sour cream
1 heaping cup self-rising flour

Mix together.  That's it!  Put little globs into greased mini-muffin tins and bake at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this super simple recipe!! I'll be doing this very soon! Your layout is awesome!

    I'm 100 miles north of you and we got dumped on as well as freezing temps!!! Where my house is we got at least a foot of the white stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this easy recipe!!!

    Wow, snow. The leaves haven't even changed on our trees yet!

    ReplyDelete