Sunday, October 25, 2009


Mom and Jack Scrappin'... This is exhausting!


It's still cold here in Denver but the Kershaws have been keeping busy inside. I love it when I can catch up on my scrapbooking projects, and nothing makes that easier than a good snow day. I was able to finish some pages this week and also make Piglet's Halloween cards. As much as I love our Gooseberry Patch Halloween papers, I just felt like the colors were not quite right with the picture I was using. This year Piglet is going to be a lion and the colors in his costume are yellow and brown. I loved the way that the pattern of our 12x12 Pantry Shelf paper looked with the picture, so I decided to go with that one. I used the check portion of the paper as thebackground for my picture and then mounted it on a piece of dark brown cardstock. I used an antique edge scissor to trim the check paper and then finished the edges with a brown chalking. Finally, I added ur note and my cards were complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment